**New time of 7.00 **
Our AGM is on 12th November, 7.00pm in Iontas. The AGM is an important meeting for you to express your views on how the club is doing and the direction you would like to see the club take.
Nomination and motion forms are available here. The deadline for submissions is this Friday 22nd October.
The purpose of the AGM is to
- Review the work of the previous year.
- Review Financial statements and auditors reports.
- Elect officers and executive committee members.
- Get members views on Club and Association policy
- Consider Club Policy and revise or endorse.
- Make sure submissions through motions to the County Committee on the framing policy and dealing with the rules of the Association.